Wall Street & 911 Memorial Tour
Join our Wall Street Tour and learn
- How The New York Stock Exchange started as a group of businessmen working under a Buttonwood tree.
- How they become the largest, most watched financial exchange in the world
- Who the most powerful brokers in the world are today
- Learn about financial icons J.P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller and how they made history.
- See where Wall Street power brokers go to lunch. Maybe you will see Wall Street strategists plot and plan their markets on the back of paper napkins!
- Learn the importance of the Dow Jones Index so you can understand what financial shows are talking about when they give their closing bell reports.
- The New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall
- Trinity Church
- Ground Zero & the 911 Memorial
- Stone Street
- US Customs House
- Bowling Green
- The Wall Street Bull – Yes, you can take a picture of yourself with the bull. Yes, can also follow him on Twitter @thewallstbull
Subway Directions to Wall Street
From Penn Station (the Macy’s, 34th street or Empire State area)
Take the red subway line (2, 3) downtown to the Wall Street stop. It takes about 15-20 minutes.
From Times Square area
Take the red subway line (2, 3) downtown to the Wall Street stop. It takes about 20 minutes.
From Grand Central area
Take the green subway line (4, 5) downtown to the Wall Street stop. It takes about 20 minutes. During the NYC rush hour, it can take up to 45 minutes.
Weekdays at 11AM & 2PM
ACROSS the street from 57 Wall Street. Meet inside the Atrium.(Link to Google Map)
Tour takes place rain or shine.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
Adults $35 per ticket, $15 for seniors and students. Free for under 10