Private Groups – Tour Audio System
The audio system consists of two parts: the microphone and transmitter unit used by the tour guide, and the radio receiver units used by the tour guests. Each client controls his or her volume on their own receiver, allowing guests to walk at their own pace and in the direction of their choosing, without missing any of the tour narration. The receiver is lightweight (2 ounces) and worn around the neck on a cord, much like a necklace, or placed into a shirt pocket.
All tours can be conducted in a conversational tone that everyone can enjoy. There is NO SHOUTING on our tours.
EVERY person is able to hear clearly by using the earbud. Outside interferences like street noise are LARGELY BLOCKED OUT and do not affect the tour.
NO NEED to huddle around the tour. Group members are free to roam about, explore and take photos while they listen to the tour guide. The guide does not have to wait for the entire group to congregate before speaking.
Our tour participants are much more engaged and get more value from our tours, as they can clearly hear the guide.
Our tours respect our neighbors and DON’T MAKE lots of noise in the neighborhood.
The tour audio creates a much more educational walking tour, as more information can be communicated.
- With our audio system, all tours can be conducted in a conversational tone that everyone can enjoy.
- Group members are able to hear clearly by using the earphone.
- There is no need to be around the guide in a tightly packed group. Group members are free to roam about, explore on their own, and take photos.
- Creates a much more educational walking tour as more information can easily be given. The guide does not have to wait for the entire group to congregate before speaking.
- Walks can be streamlined for time which is perfect for groups with a set itinerary and deadlines to meet.
- Outside interferences like street noise are largely blocked out and do not affect the tour.