Welcome Sightseeing Pass Clients
The Sightseeing Pass is valid on our daily, public tours. These tours were halted due to Covid-19 and will resume at a future date.
CHOOSE one of the tours.
Both are included
in the Sightseeing Pass
Tour starts ACROSS the street from 57 Wall St.
Meet inside the Atrium.
Tour ends at the 911 Memorial
Weekdays at 11am & 2pm
Winter (Nov – March at 11am)
Tour starts at Bowling Green,
next to the Red Downtown Alliance Kiosk
close to the Statue of Liberty & Big Bus stop.
Tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial.
Weekends at 10am and select weekdays
What is the difference between the tours:
The tours starts in different places, makes similar stops. Both end in the same place at the 911 Memorial.
- The Wall Street Tour starts at 55 Wall Street and ends at the 911 Memorial.
- The Secrets of Downtown starts at Bowling Green, across the street from the Big Bus stop and Statue of Liberty ferry and ends at the 911 Memorial.
Have 20 or more people?
Please fill out our Group Tour Information Form and we will contact you directly to schedule a tour just for your group.
What to expect on a Wall Street Walks tour:
- We walk approximately 1.3mi / 2km during the tour.
- The tour is 90 minutes long.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- There is no time allotted for bathroom stops. Please make sure you go before the tour.
- The tour starts on a public sidewalk. The tour guide shows up about 20 minutes before the tour.
- Online booking only. No phone or email bookings.
- Remember to bring your Sightseeing Pass to the tour.
- Expired Sightseeing Passes will not be accepted. Please verify the expiration date of your pass.
- You are only guaranteed space on the tour by booking online.
- You must show up at least 10 minutes early for your tour.
- If you are not at the tour start 10 min before the tour, we will give away your spot, assuming you have changed your mind and will not be attending.
- If you did not book please call our voicemail for availability: 646-588-1501. Tours are OFTEN SOLD OUT and you may not be able to get on the tour.
- Groups of 20 or more people – will give you a tour guide for just your group. Please fill out our Group Tour Information Form and we will contact you directly to schedule a tour just for your group.