Downtown New York is home to:
- The Financial District and Wall Street
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The 911 Memorial
- The 911 Museum
- The World Trade Center
- One World Observatory
More than 400 years of history happened in Downtown New York. Here is a wealth of stories, gossip, wonderful architecture, and things to do.
Our tour guides are specialists and know the area as only locals do. Your personal guide’s knowledge, hospitality and passion for Downtown New York will ensure your visit is the trip of a lifetime!
All our private tours are customized
- Your group will be led by your own personal tour guide.
- We tour when you want, on the day and time you want.
- You can choose any of our existing tours, or tell us your interests
How to book a private tour:
We are eager to show you our beloved part of New York.
Please click on the tour your are interested in and fill in the more information form or give us a call.
It will be a pleasure to speak with you about your needs and answer any questions you might have.