On A Wall Street Tour By Wall Street Walks You Will:
- Discover how an 18th century street bazaar became the greatest financial center in the world.
- Learn about the darker side of Wall Street, including it’s scandals, panics, and crashes.
- Walk in the footsteps of famous financial moguls such as, Alexander Hamilton, J.P. Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and Victoria Woodhull.
- Explore the celebrated landmarks that occupy Wall Street and the surrounding areas.
- Hear firsthand accounts of Wall Street today as only industry insiders can tell them.
- See the Wall Street bull and learn the symbolism of the sculpture.
- Visit Ground Zero, and see the newly completed World Trade Center buildings including One World Trade Centre, the tallest building in the western hemisphere.